My First Tuesday

This day of firsts is the first Tuesday that I spent in New York.

It was my first time on a subway by myself... of course I got lost. ha ha ha
I would have thought first about panicking... but I did not.
I firstly began laughing and thought "nice Amanda nice, why am I not surprised?"
But it also was the first time that I figured out how to get myself unlost on the subway.
It was a great first.

It was my first time looking on NYC.com looking up free events. ha ha ha
It was then my first time traveling one hour to a grocery store... ha ha ha

I went to the first relief society activity since I have been living in New York for the first time.
I wore some of my brand new birthday clothes for the first time today and man, I looked cute.

All in all, I'd say this day of firsts was pretty #1.

This is where I got lost:Roosevelt Island

This is where I was supposed to end up :)

My first Tuesday breakfast, yum

My first Tuesday walking grounds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment