It was my 21st birthday yesterday! I will take a moment to say that is was the best day ever. I loved it. Mr. Smith completely spoiled me and I feel like I didn't deserve it ha ha
He had to work late the night before, but he called me at 12:01 to say happy birthday :) Then... my family called me from Hawaii and sang to me, brought me to tears... yes I am a cry baby
He had to work late the night before, but he called me at 12:01 to say happy birthday :) Then... my family called me from Hawaii and sang to me, brought me to tears... yes I am a cry baby
We had banana pancakes for birthday breakfast... an all time favorite of ours (i don't know if you've noticed a trend or not but I seem to remember to take a picture always AFTER the food is enjoyed and gone)He left for work and I slept in....... guilty
I then put on my birthday outfit and got ready to meet my newest friend Jess for birthday shopping!!!!!! This is me walking to the subway in my birthday outfit, trying to take a picture--coordination has never been one of my strong points.We went to H&M, Zara, the Top Shop, Mango, A little shop I don't remember the name of but they gave us a free flower!
We went to Serendipity Jess and I but there was an hour long wait. Not worth it! So we decided to get the classic refreshing Starbucks instead. A nice, chilled, iced delicious treat with no coffee
Jess drinking her tastey treat :)
New York decided to look absolutely gorgeous on June 29, 2011
Mr. Smith then had the best birthday surprise! He got to come home early today because all of the analysts did such a great job the night before. He surprised me with beautiful sunflowers. Look how amazing they are! I love them. I was so happy to see him.
After the sunflowers, I got to skype with my family and then Tommy and I were going to go on our date. Unfortunately the pictures from that are on my real camera, not my phone so those will be posted later. Sorry!But... I will tell you he surprised me with a picnic! We walked over the Brooklyn Bridge and sat on the East River Water's edge at a park and ate our food. He had lots of little treat surprises for me with our food and then we had a cupcake with a candle in it. I could not have been more content and peaceful.
My 21st birthday, and first birthday with Tommy in New York was the best day ever. I loved it. Thank you Tommy and everyone who made it special.


Love you, Amanda! I am so happy you had a great birthday. You look so darling in your birthday outfit!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed you made a friend so fast, although I'm not surprised :) You're so lovable. And agreed. YOur bday outfit is GORGEOUS. You look amazing. That picture of tommy cracks me up. ha
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Manda! You look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI know Jess from freshman year! She's wonderful. And I'm jealous you got to go to Top Shop. I love that store
your life in NY makes me so jealous :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day! It sounds like so much fun! I love New York! You are going to have so many fun experiences there! You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy Birthday again! Hope this year is great for you!!!
ReplyDelete