I am taking an online food prep class. yes it's online and yes it is so fun. I am making all sorts of delicious treats. For example: HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!!!
I have never made these from scratch before, and I was so excited when they turned out delicious. Our good friends the Koellings came over to eat them and watch some good ol' football. The photo credit goes to Miss Lindsay.
ha ha yes i know! and kinda still, it's always in my mind somewhere... and thanks! since you have left, my apartment has been completely decorated :) i think you'd like it
Your dream come true!!! Are you thinking about going to baking school?? P.S. I love your brick wall, those frames are so cute!
ReplyDeleteha ha yes i know! and kinda still, it's always in my mind somewhere... and thanks! since you have left, my apartment has been completely decorated :) i think you'd like it
ReplyDelete