You will miss them so much when you move to SF. hunky husband, gorgeous amanda, awesome picture with the 3 in the middle of the sidewalk. darling dog, cool looking buildings, blueberry pancakes are my FAV... and you already had your fav, pumpkin chocolate chip, girls scout cookies are everywhere...watch out for them and last but not least.....I love the birdies..... i love thomas too and amanda of course. so glad you have a wonderful weekend.
It's true! I will miss them!!! Thanks for your comments mama :) I am so happy you enjoyed my posts! Yes I think of you when I eat blueberry pancakes. My favorite "artsy" picture is the birdie one. xoxo
So cute, Amanda! We had the best time with you guys! Can't wait for our next getaway!
ReplyDeleteYou will miss them so much when you move to SF. hunky husband, gorgeous amanda, awesome picture with the 3 in the middle of the sidewalk. darling dog, cool looking buildings, blueberry pancakes are my FAV... and you already had your fav, pumpkin chocolate chip, girls scout cookies are everywhere...watch out for them and last but not least.....I love the birdies.....
ReplyDeletei love thomas too and amanda of course.
so glad you have a wonderful weekend.
It's true! I will miss them!!! Thanks for your comments mama :) I am so happy you enjoyed my posts! Yes I think of you when I eat blueberry pancakes. My favorite "artsy" picture is the birdie one.
Deletexoxo