Marisa Tomei?!!!!

"I could've gone out with Marisa Tomei?!!!"

For all you Seinfeld fans... can you name this episode? It is one of the hilarious George Costanza moments when he realizes he could've gone out with the celebrity Marisa Tomei, however he is engaged to Susan. I won't tell you the rest of the episode :)

Anyways I have always wondered who this star is, why I haven't heard of her and is she a really big deal? (Obviously I didn't care enough to google her). So when Tommy left this weekend....  I began my girl's night movie search this evening. I landed on a movie I never had heard of before. It screamed of the 90's with its title Only You, gaucho pants, and chubby faced Robert Downy Jr. As I realized the star of the show is Marisa Tomei, I immediately heard the VERY distinct voice of George Costanza "I could've gone out with Marisa Tomei!!!!?" 


3 comments:

  1. I like Marisa Tomei! She is in a movie called "Oscar" that has Sylvester Stallone in it and it is a silly comedy, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well was it good?! Once Sarah told me I look like her and I immediately thought of "I could have gone out with Marisa Tomei?!!!!" so I googled her. we look nothing alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!?! You had never seen this before?! HOW?!?! You lived with me!!!! This is one of my favorite movies and I think I watched it like 8 times while we lived together! I am the worst roommate EVER for not showing you this sooner! Hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete