BE BRAVE Amanda

HARRY POTTER OPENING DAY :) look closely and you will see our outfits dressed accordingly--Jess and I took the liberty of making our men wear Harry Potter pins and we made shirts that had an abstract of the most important things on Harry's face--his glasses and lightening bolt.


Change of subject: being brave

You know when logic is telling you one thing, and your heart is telling you another? Well today I went with logic. A strange feeling for me, but it was a nice change in my life :) I didn't have to do something to save the world... there could be a better option of saving the world, it just has not come yet.

Honestly, in having to make this decision, I have learned a lot about becoming more flexible. That's what New York has really taught me. Yes it's been fun, but more realistically, New York has been a teacher. It's taught me that things don't have to happen this second, in fact they will take you twice as long and in the most inconvenient way possible ha ha BUT it's okay. Who says it has to happen right then. in that exact moment. or the world will end.??? Just my head. I am the one who puts those deadlines on it. I don't think that Heavenly Father wants us to put deadlines. He doesn't. I think there are goals and things we aim for, but it's all about adjusting, adapting and being flexible while still sticking to our goals and standards. I have learned that I need to just be brave sometimes and not cry about it ha ha

Okay I am off my pedestal

1 comment:

  1. Go Manda! You can handle the Big Apple and all that comes along with it. I miss you and hope you two are just loving married life :)

    ReplyDelete